Vintage bikes a must

Vintage bikes a must
Motogiro America

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

News for 2011


Been gone awhile from blog-ville. Spent Thanksgiving in Sarasota with Bev's sister and her Mom. Spent a nice Christmas in Denver with 2 of my three sisters and my Mom. No snow, just cold weather.

Making arrangements for the Terni motogiro being held this year in Bologna. Getting my Motobi readied in Milano. Considering getting my own van to haul my stuff from event to event. Several giros are in Spain as well as France.

Hughey and Zolly are in Monterey county California sprucing up our house. Roofers just about done and the new (antique) wood burning stove is just about in place.

Joined the Texas State Guard a few months ago and really enjoy it. Training, training and training!


http://www.txsg.state.tx.us/locations/units/units.aspx?regid=mar

No comments:

Post a Comment